Cold Room Doors
We offer our clients a qualitative range of cold room door which is simple in design, easy to install, highly functional, ready to use and robust in construction. Made from food grade stainless steel or PCGI sheets with Puf. These are available in standard sizes for low & high temperature applications. The door leaf is injected with 40 kg/cum density CFC free polyurethane. These are also equipped with hi-tech hardware like hinges, latches with handle and emergency exit locks. Highly recommended for chill / freezer rooms, controlled temperature chambers and ripening rooms for trouble free performance. Known for their outstanding strength, rigidity, excellent thermal and acoustical performance, these Hinged Doors are provided by us at most competitive rates.
Cold Room Sliding Doors
Cold Room Swing Door
Cold Room Hatch Doors
- Polyurethane sandwich panel, forged at one time with high-pressure Foaming machine, with better thermal insulation than traditional panel. Various thickness available:75mm,100mm,150mm
- Single or Double leaf design available
- Manual or Motorized types available
- Good seal:EPDM seal rubber is installed between door leafs and between door leaf and wall. It is of good resistance for cold, chemical and prevent food spoilage .
- Guide rail is modified-line design. When closing, door leaf will get down and touch the ground. At the same time, it will get closer with the wall to close the gaps.
- The door can be easily opened from inside by pulling emergency safety ring in emergency situation.
- Milk and dairy industry
- Fruits and vegetable storage
- Floriculture industry
- Pharmaceutical Storage
- Hotels and hospitality industry
- Food retail and service
- Retail distribution (Cold Chain)
- Seafood industry
- Meat and poultry industry
- Egg processing
- Food processing industry
|Door Sizes (In mm)
||750*2000 > 1000*2100 >1500*2500 >1500*2400 >2000*2500 >2200*3000
900*2100 > 1200*2100 > 1800*2000 >1800*2400 >2000*3000
||Standard - 0.6mm for the shutter
||Double Glazed Rectangular 200*300mm, 450*750mm
||Polyurethane Foam / Rock Wool / EPS
||Pre painted galvanised steel (PPGI), Powder Coated galvanised steel (PCGI) and Stainless steel (304 Grade in number 4 finish)
- Heater for 80 mm and above
- Bottom thresh hold