|Pre-Painted Galvalume Sheets|
|Yield Strength:||550 Mpa/ 350 Mpa|
|Galvanized||240 Mpa/ 350 Mpa|
|Colours:||Sky Blue/Off White/Mist Green/Brick Red (regular moving colours)|
|Painting Thickness (Top)||18 - 22 microns|
|Painting Thickness (Bottom)||5 - 7 microns|
|Pitch crest to crest:||200mm/250mm|
|Max Length:||15 mtrs.|
- 100% rust-proof: Widely used in aggressive and corrosive atmospheres.
- Zero Maintenance: Anti-corrosive property of aluminum keeps alfa Aluminum roofing sheets unaffected, even in aggressive environments.
- Better Thermal Insulation; Highly reflective, hence keeps the temperature 6 0 C cooler in summer than compared to GI. Its low emissivity cuts the heat loss in winter.
- High resale value: Can recover up to 60% of the purchase cost.
- Fire Resistant: Aluminium is non-combustible, non - flammable, and non-sparking.
- Light, but tough: About one-third weight of corrugated galvanized steel sheets and one seven that of standard asbestos corrugated sheets.
- Long life: Withstands the harshest of climate conditions.
- Green metal: Aluminium is fully recyclable and hence. eco-friendly.