|Panel thickness available||30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 80mm, 100mm, 120mm|
|Panel width available||1060mm|
|Panel length available||2000mm-12000mm|
|Average density||40± 2kg/m|
|Thermal conductivity||0.024-0.03 W/m|
|Free from CFC||CFC free|
|Type of foam||B1, B2, B3, PIR|
|Heat transfer co-efficient||-0.022W/M2*k|
|Cubic Area Change||=1%(-30 C – 100 C/96h)|
- High load bearing capacity at low weight.
- Excellent and durable thermal insulation.
- capacity for rapid erection without lifting equipments.Easier installation in hostile weather conditions.
- Easy repair and replacement in case of damage.
- Long life and very low maintenance cost
- Good sound insulation
- Reasonable fire reaction and resistance
Alfa sandwich panels have the following advantages over single skin/double skin field insulated panels.
- Tongue and groove type joinery system.
- Hidden self tapping screws for aesthetic appeal.
- Great energy saver
- Fast and easy installation
- Light weight
- Space saving
- Various designs.vivid colours.
- Energy conservation as per ECBC code.
- Easy Applications
- Cost Savings
- Industrial Buildings
- Partitions-Semi Glazed
- Commercial Buildings
- Cold storage/Blast Freezers
- Farm House
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing units
- Air Handling Units
- Poultry Form
- Dairy industry
- Malls/Departmental Stores
with 80 mm thick sandwich panels with polyurethane rigid foam, the U value is 0.297 W/(m K).In comparison, asolid wall with 24 cm thick masonry and 2 cm plaster walls has a U value of 1.85 W/(m K).
Rigid polyurethane foam combines excellent thermal insulation properties with good mechanical strength,making it an outstanding construction material that does not rot,mold-resistant,odorless and non-toxic for all conceivable applications,The foam is resistant to the chemicals typically used in construction and is compatible with most solvent-containing adhesives,paints and wood preservatives. polyurethane rigid foam is extremely durable and can be installed easily and securely,ensuring cost-effective,efficient construction.
|Puff (0.5/0.4) steel panel||550 Mpa|
|puff thick (mm)||Weight kg/m2||Area cm2||Ix& cm4||ZX-Top cm3||ZX-Bottom cm3||Ma (top) Kn.m||Ma (bottom) Kn.m|