|Door Frame, Leaf Liner & Outer sheet Material||GI sheets (Color is Optional)|
|Liner & Outer Sheet Thickness||1.2mm Thick|
|Infill insulation Material||Honycomb & Rockwool|
|Frame Matrerial||1.6mm Thick|
|Gasket||Perimeter Single Gasket (smoke & Dustproof)|
|Firerated Hours of Time||2 Hrs Firerated (CBRI Certified)|
|Accessories||Hinges, Door Closure, Panicbar/Lock, D-Handle|
|View Glass||200x300 mm Firerated View Glass|
|Thickness of Door Leaf||46mm|
We manufacture Fire Rated Doors using high grade and tough materials which do not wear and tear
easily and they can be operated manually, electrically or pneumatically.
List of few hardware’s used in fire door
- Fire Rated Doors Available in fire resistant levels from 60 minutes & 120 minutes
- Stainless Steel Ball Bearing Butt Hinges (3" x 4" x 3 mm)
- Dead Lock with D - Handle or Sash Lock with Lever Handle.
- One Point Latch Panic Bar for Single Leaf Shutter.
- Three Point Latch Panic Bar for Double Leaf Shutter.
- External Trim with keys to access Panic Bar from Outside.
- Vision Panel (a small window to look through) size can be as per client requirement.
- Tower Bolt for Double Door.
- Serve as a regular door at all times
- Provides ready egress from the fire area during the fire.
- Protect life and property by reducing smoke hazards.
- Lift Lobby
- AC Plant Room
- Hub Room
- Data Centre Room
- Equipment Room
- Generator / Machine Room
- Server Room