- Color coated steel structural grade in coil form.
- Steel grade 300 mpa YS min.
- Steel thickness from 0.85mm to 1.6mm TCT( Total coating thickness).
- As per ASTN A 792/A755 steel sheet/Aluminum-Zinc alloy.
- Hot dipped galvanized or galvalume materials were used.
- Galvanized- 120 gsm or Galvalume AZ 150 as per customer specification.
- Coil width 914mm,sheet width 610mmwith tolerance of thickness + or – 0.03mm.
- Curved designs as per client requirements.
- Roofing can be done over the RCC structure which is the commonly used one as per customer’s design and requirements.
- Roofing can also be done over steel structures.
- Elevated base, L-section roofs, Half arch, Multiple bays, Differential heights structures, Ground to ground ( as per below drawings).
- Self-supported roofing is manufactured from color-coated galvalume/bare galvalume/color-coated galvanized coils of thickness from 0.85mm TCT to 1.6mm TCT.
- They are self-supporting roofs and do not require any trusses, purlins, or any ancillary supports.
- High standard of thermal insulation
- It is a 100% leakproof roof with zero maintenance and is free from holes, nuts, and bolts.
- The roof has a clear span that can accommodate larger enclosed volumes and is resistant to damage and corrosion.
- It is very aesthetically appealing and maintains a cool temperature.
- Birds cannot nest under the truss-less roofs.
- On-site installation of approximately 10000 sqft in just 12 hours.
- The roof is sturdy and durable ensuring long life of 25 to 30 years.
- Truss less roofing is preferred because of the clear span of up to 35 meters.
- Logistic companies
- Automobile service centers
- Food processing, manufacturing
- Defense structures
- Aircraft hangers
- Exhibition halls
- Conventional centers