The top and bottom coil (sheet metal) are clamped onto the plants unwinding unit and fed into the machine. In the first step, “corona system” cleans both reverse sides of the sheet metal using high frequency to remove greases and dirt and to guarantee the best possible subsequent full spread adhesion between foam and sheet metal. Thereafter the protective films are rolled onto outside of both metal sheets. The sheets are then brought together, the bottom sheet is foamed by the swinging foam head and the top sheet is mechanically steadied. Immediately thereafter, the panel is fed continuous line into the heated drying tunnel where the foam expands to its full volume, binds to the sheets and transforms both sheets to one robust, shear resistant composite structural panel. After leaving the tunnel the panels are cut according to your specification using flying saw/cutter.
|Panel thickness available||30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 80mm, 100mm, 120mm|
|Panel width available||1000mm|
|Panel length available||2000mm-12000mm|
|Average density||40± 2kg/m|
|Thermal conductivity||0.024-0.03 W/m|
|Free from CFC||CFC free|
|Type of foam||B1, B2, B3, PIR|
|Heat transfer co-efficient||-0.022W/M2*k|
|Cubic Area Change||=1%(-30 C – 100 C/96h)|
|Finish||Ribbed, Micro Ribbed, Plain Ribbed|
|Polyester primer||5 micron Non-toxic food-graded STANDARD polyester finish paint.|
|RAL 9010 color||: 20 micron|
|Back coat||5 micron|
|Resistance to saline mist||5 micron|
|500h (ECCA TB)||100 h (ASTM D 2247)|
- Tongue and groove type joinery system.
- Hidden self tapping screws for aesthetic appeal.
- Great energy saver
- Fast and easy installation
- Light weight
- Space saving
- Various designs.vivid colours.
- Energy conservation as per ECBC code.
- High load bearing capacity at low weight.
- Excellent and durable thermal insulation.
- capacity for rapid erection without lifting equipments.Easier installation in hostile weather conditions.
- Easy repair and replacement in case of damage.
- Long life and very low maintenance cost
- Good sound insulation
- Reasonable fire reaction and resistance
- Biotechnology Lab
- Operation Theater
- Painting Industry
- Automobile Industry/Automotive Manufacturing
- Equipment Enclosures
- Aerospace Applications
- Environmental Test Facilities
- Microelectronics and Nano-Technology Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical and Nutraceutical Packaging
- Research Facilities
- Medical controlled Environments
- Metrology Labs/CMM Rooms
- Food Industry