Fire Rated Doors
Fire Rated Doors is of acute importance in buildings and areas needing to compartmentalize and hold the spread of fire. While the cause of fire could be arson, short circuit, gas leakage or sheer negligence, the range of passive fire doors are designed to restrict their spread and save lives. Fire doors are designed to protect life in event of a fire. For this, the door must serve as a fire and smoke barrier.
Studies have shown that more people have lost lives due to smoke suffocation while fire. These doors are available with rockwool core as standard infill material. These doors are rated for 60 and 120 minutes fire withstanding ability. All fire doors are factory finished with epoxy primer and polyurethane finish paint / Powder Coated
We manufacture Fire Rated Doors using high grade and tough materials which do not wear and tear easily and they can be operated manually, electrically or pneumatically. List of few hardwares used in fire door
- Stainless Steel Ball Bearing Butt Hinges (3" x 4" x 3 mm)
- Dead Lock with D - Handle or Sash Lock with Lever Handle.
- One Point Latch Panic Bar for Single Leaf Shutter.
- Three Point Latch Panic Bar for Double Leaf Shutter.
- External Trim with keys to access Panic Bar from Outside.
- Vision Panel (a small window to look through) size can be as per client requirement.
- Tower Bolt for Double Door.
Fire Rated Doors Available in fire resistant levels from 60 minutes & 120 minutes
- Lift Lobby
- Ahu Room
- Hub Room
- Data Centre Room
- Equipment Room
- AC Plant Room
- Generator / Machine Room
- Server Room
- Serve as a regular door at all times
- Provides ready egress from fire area duringa fire.
- Protect life and property by reducing smoke hazards.
Fire Rated Door
Fire Rated Door