- 100% rust-proof: Widely used in aggressive and corrosive atmospheres.
- Zero Maintenance: Anti-corrosive property of aluminum keeps alfa Aluminum roofing sheets unaffected, even in aggressive environments.
- Better Thermal Insulation; Highly reflective, hence keeps the temperature 6 0 C cooler in summer than compared to GI. Its low emissivity cuts the heat loss in winter.
- High resale value: Can recover up to 60% of the purchase cost.
- Fire Resistant: Aluminium is non-combustible, non - flammable, and non-sparking.
- Light, but tough: About one-third weight of corrugated galvanized steel sheets and one seven that of standard asbestos corrugated sheets.
- Long life: Withstands the harshest of climate conditions.
- Green metal: Aluminium is fully recyclable and hence. eco-friendly.
|thickness||0.40 mm to 0.71 mm|
|width||Trapezoidal / Tile profiled Sheets||Actual : 1060 mm Effective : 1000 mm|
|Length||Customized lengths can be provided|
|color||Nova Blue, Sky Blue, Tomato Red, Off White, Grey|
Aluminium Roofing Sheets can be used in a wide range of residential and commercial projects. Some of them include:
- Plants and manufacturing facilities
- Airports and Seaports
- Bus and Train Terminals
- Warehouses and Parking
- Roof on-Roof
- Direct Roofing